About Us – High Level Specialists offer a Work at Height solution for all your High Level Projects
About Us – HLS were formed in 2015 through the merger of two already successful and time served construction companies, Rope Access Inspection North West Ltd and CSE Commercial Cleaners.
This merger has added significant resources, expertise and has enabled full UK coverage for all facilities contracts.
HLS now employs specialist rope access and commercial cleaning technicians throughout all regions of the UK (including England, Scotland and Wales) enabling quick response times and professional, experienced technicians on all works.
We have developed to be industry leaders involved with pioneering works within the commercial, industrial, facilities and renewable energy sectors.
Why choose High Level Specialists Ltd (HLS)?
High Level Specialists are committed to safety and client satisfaction. HLS will ensure a professional, economical and efficient service for every project. HLS offer a meticulous approach to quality on all our contracts. Based in Lancashire (North West), High Level Specialists provide services throughout the UK and beyond.
The latest UAV Drone Technology is used to carry out aerial surveys before any equipment is needed therefore reducing the cost of any project the client may have
HLS are committed to safety and customer satisfaction we provide a professional service for all manner of works at height. We offer a meticulous approach to quality on all our contracts
HLS are committed to the ever-changing needs of our customers’ requirements, respecting our clients and offering a helpful and flexible approach.
HLS eliminate the need for expensive scaffolding and heavy unsightly plant machinery; providing a thoroughly safe and economical solution with little if no disruption to clients day-to-day business. HLS only provide multi skilled and experienced technicians for all contracts, who follow in our commitment to customer satisfaction, ensuring attention to detail on all contracts.
- High Level Specialists use only the highest qualified and most experienced work at height technicians.
- Large teams of highly trained work at height and rescue technicians can be assembled quickly.
- Accurate reports and risk assessments are provided; these are tailored to each specific project.
- We own and provide the vast majority of the equipment required; this ensures that all equipment is readily available, in excellent working condition, conforms to all relevant BS EN standards and provides our client with a more economical solution.
- We are able to mobilise quickly and provide work at height and safety rescue cover to any location nationwide.
- High Level Specialists are accredited with Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line; as well as all rope access technicians being fully IRATA certified ensures that we employ safe systems of work on all projects.
- High Ligh level Specialists are fully insured, £10,000,000 employers liability, £5,000,000 public liability and possess specific insurance for work within high risk confined spaces.
HLS provide a professional solution on a consistent basis
Operating procedures follow guidelines developed by IRATA in accordance with the BS 7985; 2002 British standard code of practice for the use of Rope Access methods for industrial purposes.
Regardless of location or task, any work at height undertaken by HLS, is done so under a ‘safe system of work’; planned and reviewed in accordance with current legislation and best working practices, which include:
- The Work at Height Regulations 2005
- The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998
- BS 7985:2009 – Code of Practice for the use of rope access methods for industrial purposes
- ISO 22846:2012 – Rope Access Systems: Code of Practice
- Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) – International Code of Practice
If you would like to know more, or have any questions about rope access methods, please do not hesitate to Contact Us
Office: 03335 777457
24 Hour: 07973420047
CLICK HERE to email us.