Cladding and Glazing
HLS provide rope access technicians for accessing many types of buildings for the maintenance and installation of cladding and glazing systems. Our expertise and fully qualified workforce has awarded HLS landmark structures throughout the UK and beyond. HLS also provide planned maintenance solutions to ensure warranties remain valid and assist in the prevention of damage that cause draughts and leaks from blocked rainwater systems and deteriorated sealants etc.
All work undertaken is fully risk assessed prior to commencement (Health and Safety – Rope Access Health and Safety); often in collaboration with the glazing companies who provided / installed the glazing systems.
HLS provide the following Cladding and Glazing services at height:
- Installation of replacement glass
- Curtain wall system maintenance
- Installation of cladding and roofing systems
- Installation of structural glazing systems
- Silicon sealant application
- Installation of smoke and fire vents
- Facade cleaning and restoration
- Atrium glazing (cleaning, maintenance and installation)
- Installations of sun screens
- Leak detection
- Maintenance advice
- Survey, reports and repairs on external façade systems (High Level Inspection)
- Window Cleaning
- Work at height solutions
HLS can also provide safety and installation support to glazing companies providing installations at height; our experienced rope access technicians can operate on the outside of the building supporting installations from glazing companies who would be located internally. HLS can also provide rigging systems to support and lift glazing / installation equipment to the required level.
HLS can then provide all external security, sealant and cleaning works once the glazing has been installed.
All cladding, glazing and maintenance services are available throughout the UK; including locations such as Manchester, Liverpool and Newcastle.
To discuss our Cladding and Glazing services.