Confined Space Entry and Rescue
For the internal inspection of confined space areas, NC1 to NC4, low risk to high risk, High Level Specialists have technicians experienced and qualified in confined space entry and rescue techniques. All projects are subject to a comprehensive risk assessments.
Our technicians are trained to work in high, medium and low risk environments and situations.
Safety procedures are strictly enforced. Air-fed helmets, self – contained breathing apparatus, continuous vented air supply and gas monitoring systems are among some of the techniques used as required.
High Level Specialists can provide safety and rescue support for other trades operating on site
High Level Specialists can provide the following Confined Space Entry and Rescue services:
- Clearance of blockages in silos
- Inspection of gas turbine flue
- Safety and rescue provision for other trades
- Pressure water and steam cleaning
- Removal of debris build up
- Pointing of brick mortar in old brick chimneys
- Securing of shaft manholes
- Wind farm turbine entry
- Ballast blasting on oil platforms
We offer a full range of confined space access services that help companies reduce and manage the specified risks when dealing with confined space access problems.
Why Choose High Level Specialists?
- High Level Specialists use only the highest qualified and most experienced rescue technicians.
- Large teams of highly trained rescue technicians can be assembled quickly.
- Accurate reports and risk assessments are provided; these are tailored to each specific safety rescue situation.
- Our rope access rescue technicians can provide safety rescue cover at any height and within any confined space.
- We own and provide the vast majority of the equipment required; this ensures that all equipment is readily available, in excellent working condition, conforms to all relevant BS EN standards and provides our client with a more economical safety rescue cover provider.
- We are able to mobilise quickly and provide safety rescue cover to any location nationwide.
- High Level Specialists are accredited with Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line; as well as all rope access technicians being fully IRATA certified ensures that we employ safe systems of work on all projects.
- High level Specialists are fully insured, £10,000,000 employers liability, £5,000,000 public liability and possess specific insurance for work within high risk confined spaces.
Confined Space Entry and Rescue specialist services are available throughout the UK.
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue
- Safety Rescue Cover
- Work at Height Rescue
- Safety Netting Installations
- Fall Arrest Support
- Safety Support and Consultancy
- Confined Spaces Support and Consultancy
- Eyebolt Installations
- Eyebolt Testing and Certification
Our highly trained and professional IRATA qualified rope access technicians provide Safety Services nationwide and are commited to ensuring the highest standards on all projects.
To discuss our Confined Space Entry and Rescue Services.