Duct Cleaning and Maintenance
An essential factor is that the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) duct work systems must be kept clean. Inevitably all duct systems become fouled over a period of time. The rate and severity of contamination can be attributed to a number of factors. However it is possible to deal with these issues through a sensible programme of Proactive hygiene maintenance.
Fresh air in buildings is the key to safe, comfortable and efficient working conditions
Health and Safety Guidance Notes HSG202 give clear guidance about dirty ventilation systems and the effects this can have on staff well-being and working environments.
Our highly qualified, well trained staff provide a thorough, professional duct cleaning service that minimises disruption
- Fast & efficient duct cleaning to B&ES TR19 Standards
- No leakage of contaminants
- Superior technique
We have a specialist division to carry out extract and ventilation duct work cleaning
Our specialist operatives are trained to work in confined spaces and where required, to abseil into ventilation shafts to carry out decontamination or investigation works under fully controlled conditions.
- Dust Deposit Thickness Testing (DDT)
- Hygiene surveys and reporting on system condition
- Recommendations for upgrading and internal cleaning of ventilation systems
- Cleaning of types of ventilation and air-conditioning systems using the latest technology
- Disinfecting of ducting systems
- Routine air quality monitoring for bacterial, fungal and particulate contamination of HVAC systems
- Installation and testing of class A1 anchor devices for fall arrest e.g. eyebolt installation
- Industrial rope access e.g. riser duct cleaning, window and structural cleaning, and structural repair and testing
- Bird Control: pigeon netting, pigeon clearance, waste contamination
- Duct work installation
- Canopy Deep Cleaning
- Grease Extraction Duct work Cleaning
- Structure Cleaning
- Grease Filter Cleaning
- Inspection Hatch Installation
All Duct Cleaning and maintenance works can be undertaken by our trained rope access and commercial cleaning technicians throughout the UK, including London, Manchester and Liverpool.
To discuss our Duct Cleaning and Maintenance services.