High Level Specialists offer a variety of rope access services for the windfarm and solar energy industries. We are dedicated to renewable energy and believe rope access to be the purest form of unobtrusive access offering a minimal environmental impact.
High Level Specialists provide rope access services for the windfarm energy sector.
High Level Specialists provide on and offshore wind turbine access for multi discipline tasks including multiple inspection services, specialist cleaning and maintenance.
All our IRATA technicians have experience working on wind turbines worldwide with a variety of disciplines and qualifications available. We are capable of assembling multi-disciplined teams combined with a quality assured supervision and management structure for all rope access requirements.
High Level Specialists can provide the following renewable energy services throughout the UK, for wind farms on and offshore and solar energy facilities. Work abroad is is also undertaken if necessary.
- Inspection – composite blade inspection, exterior nacelle, tower, photographic/video surveys, NDT, painting and coating thickness gauging, fall protection testing.
- Specialist treatment services – including industrial painting and coatings for interior and exterior purposes.
- Fall protection – height safety analysis, risk assessments, rescue cover and procedure documentation, fall protection systems, certified eyebolts to EN795.
- Cleaning – specialist cleaning provided for internal fire damage. exterior cleaning to blades, tower and nacelle with a variety of techniques dependent on soiling and height.
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue Cover – providing access internally within wind turbines, ensuring that all commissioning and technical services can be undertaken in a safe and controlled manner.
- Gas Monitoring Installations – providing temporary and permanent environment monitoring syatems within confined spaces; ensuring that the correct safety procedures are in place for monitoring and then entry within potentially hazardous areas.
To discuss our Renewable Energy Services.