Safety System Installation and Certification
High Level Specialists provide high level safety system installation and certification to a wide range of clients throughout the UK. Safety within a business and working environment is of paramount importance, High Level Specialists recognise this and are committed to providing unrivaled quality during all installations that mirror the Health and Safety ethos of High Level Specialists.
High Level Specialists continue to have an exemplary safety record
High Level Specialists provide the following safety system installation and certifications:
- Safety Eyebolt Installation and testing to BSEN795 and BSEN7883 standards
- Wire system installation and testing
- Fixed ladder system installation and examinations
- Annual examination and certification for all safety components and P.P.E
- Site surveys and visits to discuss individual requirements when installing a new safety system
- Free standing and fixed handrails supplied and installed
- Temporary Safety Systems supplied and installed for short term projects
- PPE Six monthly examination. (LOLER examinations)
- Personal protective equipment supplied at competitive rates and discounts given if you purchase a safety system through our company.
Safety systems are designed and installed according to the clients specifications; we can also consult with our clients on the most efficient designs and installation methods. Safety systems can be installed on new and old buildings alike to provide increased safety measures for external building and maintenance works at height.
Why Choose High Level Specialists?
- High Level Specialists use only the highest qualified and most experienced safety system installation technicians.
- Accurate reports, risk assessments and action / development plans are provided; these are tailored to each specific client and premises.
- Our rope access rescue technicians can provide safety system installations and safety rescue cover at any height and within any confined space.
- We own and provide the vast majority of the equipment required; this ensures that all equipment is readily available, in excellent working condition, conforms to all relevant BS EN standards and provides our client with a more economical installation option.
- We can arrange periodic inspections and surveys contractually ensuring that our clients are safe in the knowledge that their equipment maintains it’s safety and integrity.
- High Level Specialists are accredited with Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line; as well as all rope access technicians being fully IRATA certified ensures that we employ safe systems of work on all projects.
- High Level Specialists are fully insured, £10,000,000 employers liability, £5,000,000 public liability and possess specific insurance for work within high risk confined spaces.
Safety System Installation and Certification services are available throughout the UK; including locations such as Liverpool, Birmingham and London.
To discuss our Safety System Installation and Certification services.
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue
- Safety Rescue Cover
- Work at Height Rescue
- Safety Netting Installations
- Fall Arrest Support
- Safety Support and Consultancy
- Confined Spaces Support and Consultancy
- Eyebolt Installations
- Eyebolt Testing and Certification
Our highly trained and professional IRATA qualified rope access technicians provide Safety Services nationwide and are commited to ensuring the highest standards on all projects.