Temporary Safety Systems
Temporary safety systems are systems we install for your use during short duration works. Normally the system is a series of lines allowing permanent attachment whilst working at height.
Our rope access technicians can access those difficult to reach areas at height in order to effectively and efficently install our temporary safety system.
Temporary safety systems can be designed and installed specifically for your needs
Systems are installed to ensure that works are completed safely, economically and on time for maintenance and installation projects such as :
- Roof surveys
- External and internal roof repairs
- Gutter clearance
- Soffit painting
- Timber treatment
- Plumbing works
- Electrical works
- Installing insulation
- Safety Netting Installation
HLS can also provide training in the use of the system and rescue after a fall.
Eyebolts can also be installed to provide access for regular rope access maintenance and cleaning of the building if required; please see our Eyebolt Installation page for more details.
Why Choose High Level Specialists?
- High Level Specialists use only the highest qualified and most experienced safety system installation technicians.
- Accurate reports, risk assessments and action / development plans are provided; these are tailored to each specific client and premises.
- Our technicians can be present to supervise any work at height and provide fall arrest support first hand on site to any employees and / or tradesmen working at height. All equipment can be provided by us, this leaves you safe in the knowledge that all equipment is safe and certified.
- Our rope access rescue technicians can provide safety system installations and safety rescue cover at any height and within any confined space.
- We own and provide the vast majority of the equipment required; this ensures that all equipment is readily available, in excellent working condition, conforms to all relevant BS EN standards and provides our client with a more economical installation option.
- We can arrange periodic inspections and surveys contractually ensuring that our clients are safe in the knowledge that their equipment maintains it’s safety and integrity.
- High Level Specialists are accredited with Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line; as well as all rope access technicians being fully IRATA certified ensures that we employ safe systems of work on all projects.
- High Level Specialists are fully insured, £10,000,000 employers liability, £5,000,000 public liability and possess specific insurance for work within high risk confined spaces.
The installation of Temporary Safety Systems is provided throughout the UK; including locations such as Preston, Manchester and Liverpool.
To discuss our Temporary Safety Systems Services.
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue
- Safety Rescue Cover
- Work at Height Rescue
- Safety Netting Installations
- Fall Arrest Support
- Safety Support and Consultancy
- Confined Spaces Support and Consultancy
- Eyebolt Installations
- Eyebolt Testing and Certification
Our highly trained and professional IRATA qualified rope access technicians provide Safety Services nationwide and are commited to ensuring the highest standards on all projects.