High Level Specialists are committed to not only providing the highest levels of professionalism on all projects but also to providing high quality safety installations and services.
We work in accordance with all relevant legislation to ensure that your business, premises and employees are protected to the highest standards.
High level Specialists can provide regular audit’s and surveys if required; safety systems, eyebolts and safety netting require to be inspected for integrity periodically and we can provide the relevant safety certificates for these inspections following from it’s initial installation.
Why Choose High Level Specialists?
- High Level Specialists use only the highest qualified and most experienced safety technicians for a variety of disciplines.
- Large teams of highly trained safety technicians can be assembled quickly.
- Accurate reports and risk assessments are provided; these are specific to each client and task.
- We own and provide the vast majority of the equipment required; this ensures that all equipment is readily available, in excellent working condition, conforms to all relevant BS EN standards and provides our client with more economical safety services.
- We can arrange periodic inspections and surveys contractually ensuring that our clients are safe in the knowledge that their equipment maintains it’s safety and integrity.
- We are able to mobilise quickly and provide safety services to any location nationwide.
- High Level Specialists are accredited with Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line; as well as all rope access technicians being fully IRATA certified ensures that we employ safe systems of work on all projects.
- High level Specialists are fully insured, £10,000,000 employers liability, £5,000,000 public liability and possess specific insurance for work within high risk confined spaces and for work at height.
For further information or to discuss the safety services that you require.
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue
- Safety Rescue Cover
- Work at Height Rescue
- Safety Netting Installations
- Fall Arrest Support
- Safety Support and Consultancy
- Confined Spaces Support and Consultancy
- Eyebolt Installations
- Eyebolt Testing and Certification
Our highly trained and professional IRATA qualified rope access technicians provide Safety Services nationwide and are commited to ensuring the highest standards on all projects.